World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – brighter than your standard high beam, fully dimmable, super spot beam pattern and multiple mounting options.
- 70 watts with 7,500 lumens and only 6-amp power draw at max output per light.
- 4.7” diameter housing – great for motorcycle or vehicle
- Dimmable using included rheostat
- Ability to turn on/off via switch
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights flash when horn is activated
- 7 LED spot optics with a super spot pattern – giving you a great light far down the road.
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road at night
*Some bikes with LED headlights will not have the high beam feature. Horn option may need additional parts.
- 70 watts consumption each (on high).
- 4.7″ diameter.
- 7500 lumens each.
- 26 ounces.
- Fully dimmable.
- Custom tooled optics.
- CNC machined.
Universal kit includes:
Pair of Sevina LED Lights
Universal motorcycle wiring harness with proprietary adjustable control
Universal mounting brackets with stainless steel hardware
For motorcycle-specific mounting kits, click here.
- Night driving
- Off-Road Vehicles
There are no reviews yet.