Knox Zero 3 MK 2 Gloves
The Knox Zero III Gloves are a highly protective, leather, waterproof winter riding glove. The Zero III feature goat skin leather construction plus a waterproof, breathable membrane which is secured to the inside of the glove to ensure that the lining does not pull out when taking off the gloves. Warmth and comfort is trapped in the gloves thanks to a micro-fleece lining with 115g of Primaloft Gold insulation. The Zero III Gloves have a new soft Micro-Lock fabric coated, floating knuckle as well as Knox’s patented scaphoid protection system at the palm.
- Goat skin shell construction with DWR coating
- eVent waterproof and breathable membrane with stay-fix to ensure lining does to pull out
- Micro-fleece lining
- Primaloft Gold insulation 115g
- Soft Micro-Lock fabric coated floating knuckle
- Reflective inserts on thumbs, fingers and piping
- Patented Knox IMPACT Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm
- New “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives easy and secure fit
- TPR visor wiper on left thumb
- Micro-Lock padded cuff
- Touch Screen on the thumb and first two fingers
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity
There are no reviews yet.